MyLooks® Medical Spa in
At MyLooks® Med Spa St. Petersburg patients may choose from a list of aesthetic facial injectables that may be performed over a lunch hour and are the ideal treatment to restore a natural, more youthful aesthetic. Clients are treated to a comprehensive selection of the latest techniques and technology in skincare and body treatments that will rejuvenate their skin's health and appearance.
Check out St. Petersburg's Signature Treatment: CoolSculpting™
CoolSculpting™ is now available to patients to assist in removing fat in unwanted areas. CoolSculpting™ uses a minimally invasive freezing technology so that patients may return to their activities with no recovery time needed. CoolSculpting™ effectively reduces the appearance of fat by up to 22% in specific areas of the body including the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttock, back and upper arms.
Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport Injections
- Botox® and Dysport injectables are used to reduce or eliminate the appearance of facial wrinkles, and are injected into the skin in the area surrounding the eyes, mouth and forehead to decrease worry lines and furrows.
- Botox® was also just recently approved by the FDA to treat crow's feet as well.
- Made from a purified protein, Botox® and Dysport® injections temporarily block nerve impulses to weaken the muscles and to give the face a more relaxed appearance.
- Botox® Cosmetic has also been used to treat migraine headaches, sweating and muscle spasms.
- Sun exposure, acne and aging cause your skin to become wrinkled, spotted or scarred. If you want your skin to look smoother and softer, and you want a more youthful appearance, consider a chemical peel. This treatment will help smooth and improve the texture and tone of your skin, while also reducing discolorations.
- Peels are one of the least invasive ways to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Although chemical peels are typically used on the face, they may also be used to improve the texture and tone of the skin on the neck and hands.
- CoolSculpting® is a breakthrough and non-surgical technology that is FDA approved to remove fat from the targeted areas. By using a freezing technology, this minimally invasive procedure kills fat beneath the skin by crystalizing the fat cells so that they are naturally eliminated as waste by the body over the following 2 - 3 months.
- CoolSculpting® was invented by a group of Harvard scientists to reduce the appearance of fat by up to 22% in specific areas of the body such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, back and upper arms.
- This treatment will lightly polish the skin and remove the top layer of dead skin cells leaving the area smooth, soft and refreshed. The tool is made of a stainless steel handle and finely crushed diamonds to lightly buff the surface of the skin, on any part of the body.
- This treatment will help improve the appearance of sun damage, skin hyperpigmentation, and acne scarring and will also smooth away dead skin or rough, bumpy patches of dry skin.
- Dermafile™ is an alternative treatment to chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
- This treatment is performed with the use of a blade to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and remove fine facial hair commonly known as “peach fuzz“. Results are immediately noticeable, with smoother skin texture and a softer appearance. A series of treatments may be recommended.
- The hair that is removed grows back softer and finer.
- Chemical peels are the ideal treatment to be performed immediately after dermaplaning process as then the peel can penetrate more deeply and more evenly.
- Facials are designed as the basis of all good skin care, and are tailored to target your specific skin care needs.
- Classic European Facial
- Acne Facial
- Sculptra®, Perlane®, Restylane®, Radiesse® and Juvéderm® are a few of the safe and effective volume enhancing fillers that restore fullness to the specified areas. Juvéderm's Voluma™ XC, a type of hyaluronic acid, has recently been approved to add volume to mid-areas of the face and augment the cheeks.
- Soft tissue fillers are injected under the skin to add volume, provide better contour, smooth wrinkles, fill lines and hollow areas in the face and to augment the lips or cheeks for a younger, smoother appearance.
- The HydraFacial™ resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin by providing cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration.
- This treatment is packed with antioxidants to improve the texture and appearance of your skin for a smoother, softer and more natural look.
- This is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that delivers instant results with little recovery time.
- State-of-the-art IPL(which stands for 'intense pulsed light') Photofacial and rejuvenation treatments offer outstanding results for complexion issues such as age spots, broken capillaries, rosacea and skin discoloration. A series of 3 - 5 treatments are ideal for optimal results.
- Photofacial/rejuvenation is used to treat the face, arms, hands, chest and legs.
- Patients must discontinue all retinol products, waxing, facial treatments and avoid the sun for at least two weeks prior to treatment.
Laser Hair Removal
- Intense Pulsed Light [IPL] technology provides lasting hair removal on any area of the body. Using high energy pulses of light to remove unwanted hair from the face, back, legs, bikini line and other area without damaging any skin tissues.
- A cold gel is applied to the skin and the IPL is applied via a small hand piece across the targeted area. The skin absorbs the light and heats up—loosening the follicles so the hair eventually falls out. Multiple procedures will be needed to greatly reduce hair re-growth although you may notice an immediate improvement with thinner, finer hair growing back in.
- FDA approved Latisse® is a prescription treatment used on eyelashes, for longer, thicker and darker lashes.
- This non-invasive treatment deeply exfoliates the skin to reveal newer, healthier looking skin for a smoother complexion. It is the most natural and refined method to treat fine lines, superficial scars, blackheads, enlarged pores, sun damaged skin or uneven skin tones.
- The treatment involves two or three passes of the crystals over the skin, resulting in a gentle abrasion or polishing process. The number of treatments for optimal results varies, but may take anywhere from 5 - 12 treatments over the course of 2 - 3 weeks.
- This is the ideal “lunch-hour“ procedure to boost your skin's complexion and lessen signs of aging.
- Peels are designed as the basis of all good skin care and are tailored to target your specific skin care needs. We offer a selection of popular peels, but will customize the treatment based on the individual patient's areas of concern.
- The Obagi Blue Peel restores a tighter, smoother, more radiant appearance to the skin.
- The Obagi Radiance Peel improves a range of skin concerns including photo damage, skin resurfacing and overall improvement to skin's texture and tone.
- The Enhanced Jessner's Peel consists of a blend of three acids to assist in resurfacing the skin by reducing wrinkles, controlling acne, and evening out the skin tone as well as helping to decrease production of excess oil.
- The TCA Peel is the most aggressive of our peels and may cause slight discomfort, but will provide optimal results.
Red/Blue Light Therapy
- Red/Blue Light Therapy helps to revive aging skin and treat skin disorders such as skin discoloration, eczema and acne scarring. The blue light therapy kills bacteria on the surface of the skin to help those with acne by clearing the skin of inflammation-promoting organisms. The red light therapy helps to accelerate wound healing, which stimulates collagen production and helps to fade sunspots and hyper pigmentation.
- Blue/red light therapy helps patients to maintain smoother skin and a clearer complexion.
Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System
- The Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System uses 9 precisely spaced micro needles to create smaller perforations in the epidermis layer of the skin to stimulate the body's natural response system and cell regeneration. The technology promotes collagen production and elastin repair to restore the skin to its smooth and taut texture.
- Rejuvapen™ helps with skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch mark and acne reduction, post-surgical scar reduction and issues of skin discoloration.
- This device can be used on the face, neck and all parts of the body. It will penetrate thick skin and is suitable for all skin types.
SmartXide DOT Laser Therapy
- Dermal Optical Thermolysis [DOT Therapy] is a fresh way to transform the skin and enhance your overall appearance with no recovery time needed. DOT Therapy is shown to reverse the appearance of aged or sun damaged skin, smooth wrinkles and fine lines, and minimize acne scars.
- DOT Therapy delivers fractional laser skin resurfacing with CO2 Laser Technology for mild to moderate signs of photo damage. Patients are often amazed with how tight and smooth their skin feels immediately afterward.
Spider Vein Treatments
- Also known as varicose veins, spider veins are the red or blue vessels that spread like a web across the skin on the face and legs. Though they are not harmful, spider veins can be quite painful. The standard treatment involves sclerotherapy; a special solution is injected into the blood vessel, which then collapses and is absorbed by the body.
- Thermage® uses a non-invasive method with radio frequency based energy to lift and tighten loose and sagging skin; this technology restores youthful vigor to the patients face.
- The device stimulates collagen production and temporarily reduces wrinkles while keeping the skin surface cool and comfortable. There is no recovery time needed.
- Results tend to last for two years, much longer than Botox® injections or tissue fillers.
VISIA™ Digital Skin Analysis
- The VISIA™ Complexion Analysis scans your skin and captures key visual information by using multispectral imaging of your face and it provides a full analysis of how your skin's health and appearance have been affected by aging and environmental exposure.
- VISIA™ is used to measure the skin's pigmentation, pore size, bacteria, UV spots, photo damage, texture and wrinkles. With this assessment, your skin is compared to the skin of other individuals of the same sex, age and skin type, to provide you with your relative skin condition amongst your peers.
- We then provide you with a recommended personal skin care regime and rejuvenation program to suit your skin's needs.
- Voluma™ XC is the newest facial filler injectable from Juvéderm® that is FDA-approved to add volume to areas of the mid-face and cheeks to provide better facial contour. For added volume, Voluma™ filler injectables will restore your appearance and enhance a smoother, more youthful skin texture.
- Waxing temporarily will remove hair from the areas such as the eyebrows, upper lip area, arms, under arms and legs.