MyLooks® Medical Spa in Orlando
At MyLooks® Med Spa Orlando patients may choose from a list of aesthetic facial injectables that may be performed over a lunch hour and are the ideal treatment to restore a natural, more youthful aesthetic. Our fully trained aesthetician staff will assist patients in selecting the best facial injectable to enhance their youth and facial contours.
Check out Orlando's Signature Treatment: Voluma™ XC
Voluma™ XC is the newest facial filler injectable from Juvéderm® that is FDA-approved to add volume to areas of the mid-face and cheeks to provide better facial contour. For added volume, Voluma™ filler injectables will restore your appearance and enhance a smoother, more youthful skin texture.
Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport Injections
- Botox® and Dysport injectables are used to reduce or eliminate the appearance of facial wrinkles, and are injected into the skin in the area surrounding the eyes, mouth and forehead to decrease worry lines and furrows.
- Botox® was also just recently approved by the FDA to treat crow's feet as well.
- Made from a purified protein, Botox® and Dysport® injections temporarily block nerve impulses to weaken the muscles and to give the face a more relaxed appearance.
- Botox® Cosmetic has also been used to treat migraine headaches, sweating and muscle spasms.
- Sculptra®, Perlane®, Restylane®, Radiesse® and Juvéderm® are a few of the safe and effective volume enhancing fillers that restore fullness to the specified areas. Juvéderm's Voluma™ XC, a type of hyaluronic acid, has recently been approved to add volume to mid-areas of the face and augment the cheeks.
- Soft tissue fillers are injected under the skin to add volume, provide better contour, smooth wrinkles, fill lines and hollow areas in the face and to augment the lips or cheeks for a younger, smoother appearance.
- FDA approved Latisse® is a prescription treatment used on eyelashes, for longer, thicker and darker lashes.
Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System
- The Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System uses 9 precisely spaced micro needles to create smaller perforations in the epidermis layer of the skin to stimulate the body's natural response system and cell regeneration. The technology promotes collagen production and elastin repair to restore the skin to its smooth and taut texture.
- Rejuvapen™ helps with skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch mark and acne reduction, post-surgical scar reduction and issues of skin discoloration.
- This device can be used on the face, neck and all parts of the body. It will penetrate thick skin and is suitable for all skin types.