MyLooks® Medical Spa in Miami
At MyLooks® Med Spa Miami patients may choose from a list of aesthetic facial injectables that may be performed over a lunch hour and are the ideal treatment to restore a natural, more youthful aesthetic. Our fully trained aesthetician staff will help to select the best skincare treatment to provide patients with a radiant and healthy look.
Check out Miami's Signature Treatment: Voluma™ XC
Voluma™ XC is the newest facial filler injectable from Juvéderm® that is FDA-approved to add volume to areas of the mid-face and cheeks to provide better facial contour. For added volume, Voluma™ filler injectables will restore your appearance and enhance a smoother, more youthful skin texture.
Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport Injections
- Botox® and Dysport injectables are used to reduce or eliminate the appearance of facial wrinkles, and are injected into the skin in the area surrounding the eyes, mouth and forehead to decrease worry lines and furrows.
- Botox® was also just recently approved by the FDA to treat crow's feet as well.
- Made from a purified protein, Botox® and Dysport® injections temporarily block nerve impulses to weaken the muscles and to give the face a more relaxed appearance.
- Botox® Cosmetic has also been used to treat migraine headaches, sweating and muscle spasms.
- Sun exposure, acne and aging cause your skin to become wrinkled, spotted or scarred. If you want your skin to look smoother and softer, and you want a more youthful appearance, consider a chemical peel. This treatment will help smooth and improve the texture and tone of your skin, while also reducing discolorations.
- Peels are one of the least invasive ways to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Although chemical peels are typically used on the face, they may also be used to improve the texture and tone of the skin on the neck and hands.
Collagen Induction Therapy
- Also known as micro-needling, Collagen Induction Therapy is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body.
- The process stimulates the body's natural collagen production by generating a wound healing response. This treatment encourages the body to produce new collagen and elasticity, which help to thicken and 'plump' the area.
- This procedure is performed on most areas of the face and body and is suitable for all body types.
- Sculptra®, Perlane®, Restylane®, Radiesse® and Juvéderm® are a few of the safe and effective volume enhancing fillers that restore fullness to the specified areas. Juvéderm's Voluma™ XC, a type of hyaluronic acid, has recently been approved to add volume to mid-areas of the face and augment the cheeks.
- Soft tissue fillers are injected under the skin to add volume, provide better contour, smooth wrinkles, fill lines and hollow areas in the face and to augment the lips or cheeks for a younger, smoother appearance.
Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System
- The Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System uses 9 precisely spaced micro needles to create smaller perforations in the epidermis layer of the skin to stimulate the body's natural response system and cell regeneration. The technology promotes collagen production and elastin repair to restore the skin to its smooth and taut texture.
- Rejuvapen™ helps with skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch mark and acne reduction, post-surgical scar reduction and issues of skin discoloration.
- This device can be used on the face, neck and all parts of the body. It will penetrate thick skin and is suitable for all skin types.