MyLooks® Medical Spa in Fort Lauderdale
At MyLooks® Med Spa Fort Lauderdale patients may choose from a list of aesthetic facial injectables that may be performed over a lunch hour and are the ideal treatment to restore a natural, more youthful aesthetic. Clients are treated to a comprehensive selection of the latest techniques and technology in skincare and body treatments that will rejuvenate their skin's health and appearance.
Check out Fort Lauderdale's Signature Treatment: SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion
SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that simultaneously provides microdermabrasion exfoliation and dermalinfusion to the targeted area of the skin. SilkPeel® will brighten, hydrate, detoxify, tone and tighten the skin. The system is used to improve the skin on the face, neck, hands and full body.
Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport Injections
- Botox® and Dysport injectables are used to reduce or eliminate the appearance of facial wrinkles, and are injected into the skin in the area surrounding the eyes, mouth and forehead to decrease worry lines and furrows.
- Botox® was also just recently approved by the FDA to treat crow's feet as well.
- Made from a purified protein, Botox® and Dysport® injections temporarily block nerve impulses to weaken the muscles and to give the face a more relaxed appearance.
- Botox® Cosmetic has also been used to treat migraine headaches, sweating and muscle spasms.
Collagen Induction Therapy
- Also known as micro-needling, Collagen Induction Therapy is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body.
- The process stimulates the body's natural collagen production by generating a wound healing response. This treatment encourages the body to produce new collagen and elasticity, which help to thicken and 'plump' the area.
- This procedure is performed on most areas of the face and body and is suitable for all body types.
- This treatment is performed with the use of a blade to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and remove fine facial hair commonly known as “peach fuzz“. Results are immediately noticeable, with smoother skin texture and a softer appearance. A series of treatments may be recommended.
- The hair that is removed grows back softer and finer.
- Chemical peels are the ideal treatment to be performed immediately after dermaplaning process as then the peel can penetrate more deeply and more evenly.
- Facials are designed as the basis of all good skin care, and are tailored to target your specific skin care needs.
- Classic European Facials
- Clearing-the-Canvas Facial
- Deep-Pore Cleansing
- Sculptra®, Perlane®, Restylane®, Radiesse® and Juvéderm® are a few of the safe and effective volume enhancing fillers that restore fullness to the specified areas. Juvéderm's Voluma™ XC, a type of hyaluronic acid, has recently been approved to add volume to mid-areas of the face and augment the cheeks.
- Soft tissue fillers are injected under the skin to add volume, provide better contour, smooth wrinkles, fill lines and hollow areas in the face and to augment the lips or cheeks for a younger, smoother appearance.
- Exfoliates the skin on the hands, lightens age spots and sun damage to reduce discoloration.
- State-of-the-art IPL(which stands for 'intense pulsed light') Photofacial and rejuvenation treatments offer outstanding results for complexion issues such as age spots, broken capillaries, rosacea and skin discoloration. A series of 3 - 5 treatments are ideal for optimal results.
- Photofacial/rejuvenation is used to treat the face, arms, hands, chest and legs.
- Patients must discontinue all retinol products, waxing, facial treatments and avoid the sun for at least two weeks prior to treatment.
Laser Hair Removal
- Intense Pulsed Light [IPL] technology provides lasting hair removal on any area of the body. Using high energy pulses of light to remove unwanted hair from the face, back, legs, bikini line and other area without damaging any skin tissues.
- A cold gel is applied to the skin and the IPL is applied via a small hand piece across the targeted area. The skin absorbs the light and heats up—loosening the follicles so the hair eventually falls out. Multiple procedures will be needed to greatly reduce hair re-growth although you may notice an immediate improvement with thinner, finer hair growing back in.
- Using light strokes, the skin is massaged in the same direction of the lymph flow to stimulate lymphatic vessels that carry substances vital to the defense of the body and the removal of waste products. This procedure helps diminish excess fluid in the facial area, which results in a more contoured appearance.
- This non-invasive treatment deeply exfoliates the skin to reveal newer, healthier looking skin for a smoother complexion. It is the most natural and refined method to treat fine lines, superficial scars, blackheads, enlarged pores, sun damaged skin or uneven skin tones.
- The treatment involves two or three passes of the crystals over the skin, resulting in a gentle abrasion or polishing process. The number of treatments for optimal results varies, but may take anywhere from 5 - 12 treatments over the course of 2 - 3 weeks.
- This is the ideal “lunch-hour“ procedure to boost your skin's complexion and lessen signs of aging.
- Peels are designed as the basis of all good skin care and are tailored to target your specific skin care needs. We offer a selection of popular peels, but will customize the treatment based on the individual patient's areas of concern.
- The Acne Peel provides relief for the most sensitive acne prone skin. It promotes a clear complexion, soothes and hydrates.
- The Bio Marine Peel provides a unique combination of cell renewing, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and firming properties. It's a luxurious treatment that effectively nourish the skin while promoting skin rejuvenation.
- The Jessner's Peel consists of a blend of three acids to assist in resurfacing the skin by reducing wrinkles, controlling acne and decreasing production of excess oil.
- The Margarita Peel uses blue agave to moisturize and reduce inflammation. It brightens and balances the overall skin tone.
- The Hyper-Pigmentation Treatment lightens age spots and sun damage, and evens-out skin discoloration to achieve a more even tone overall.
- SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure. It is the only technology clinically proven to provide advanced skin care for almost every skin type and condition. Brightens, clarifies, hydrates, detoxifies, firms and tightens skin.
- The Vitalize Peel improves texture and skin tone by lessening superficial lines and creating a healthier, more youthful appearance. This peel stimulates collagen production and helps pigmentation problems fade.
Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System
- The Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System uses 9 precisely spaced micro needles to create smaller perforations in the epidermis layer of the skin to stimulate the body's natural response system and cell regeneration. The technology promotes collagen production and elastin repair to restore the skin to its smooth and taut texture.
- Rejuvapen™ helps with skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch mark and acne reduction, post-surgical scar reduction and issues of skin discoloration.
- This device can be used on the face, neck and all parts of the body. It will penetrate thick skin and is suitable for all skin types.
- Viora Reaction™ is an effective non-invasive technique to tighten and improve the appearance of the skin. Using painless, radio frequency based energy, Viora Reaction™ tightens loose and sagging skin for better contour and helps to decrease the appearance of cellulite.
- The device uses CORE™ technology to simultaneously increase blood circulation, stimulate lymphatic drainage and assist in shrinking fat cell volume. There is no recovery time needed.
- This treatment is ideal for treating cellulite for skin-tightening, aging or lax skin on the body and will decrease the appearance of stretch marks.