MyLooks® Medical Spa in Boca Raton
At MyLooks® Med Spa Boca Raton patients may choose from a list of aesthetic facial injectables that may be performed over a lunch hour and are the ideal treatment to restore a natural, more youthful aesthetic. Clients are treated to a comprehensive selection of the latest techniques and technology in skincare and body treatments that will rejuvenate their skin's health and appearance.
Check out Boca Raton's Signature Treatment: Viora Reaction™
The Viora Reaction™ helps patients achieve a smoother complexion and overall improved tone and appearance of the skin. This minimally invasive technique will tighten loose skin to provide better contour to treated areas on the face and body. There is no recovery time needed so patients are able to resume normal activities after the treatment.
Botox® Cosmetic and Dysport Injections
- Botox® and Dysport injectables are used to reduce or eliminate the appearance of facial wrinkles, and are injected into the skin in the area surrounding the eyes, mouth and forehead to decrease worry lines and furrows.
- Botox® was also just recently approved by the FDA to treat crow's feet as well.
- Made from a purified protein, Botox® and Dysport® injections temporarily block nerve impulses to weaken the muscles and to give the face a more relaxed appearance.
- Botox® Cosmetic has also been used to treat migraine headaches, sweating and muscle spasms.
- Sun exposure, acne and aging cause your skin to become wrinkled, spotted or scarred. If you want your skin to look smoother and softer, and you want a more youthful appearance, consider a chemical peel. This treatment will help smooth and improve the texture and tone of your skin, while also reducing discolorations.
- Peels are one of the least invasive ways to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Although chemical peels are typically used on the face, they may also be used to improve the texture and tone of the skin on the neck and hands.
- CoolSculpting® is a breakthrough and non-surgical technology that is FDA approved to remove fat from the targeted areas. By using a freezing technology, this minimally invasive procedure kills fat beneath the skin by crystalizing the fat cells so that they are naturally eliminated as waste by the body over the following 2 - 3 months.
- CoolSculpting® was invented by a group of Harvard scientists to reduce the appearance of fat by up to 22% in specific areas of the body such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, back and upper arms.
- This treatment is performed with the use of a blade to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and remove fine facial hair commonly known as “peach fuzz“. Results are immediately noticeable, with smoother skin texture and a softer appearance. A series of treatments may be recommended.
- The hair that is removed grows back softer and finer.
- Chemical peels are the ideal treatment to be performed immediately after dermaplaning process as then the peel can penetrate more deeply and more evenly.
- Facials are designed as the basis of all good skin care, and are tailored to target your specific skin care needs.
- Classic European Facials
- Clearing-the-Canvas Facial
- Deep-Pore Cleansing
- Microderm Facial
- Ultrasonic Facial
- Sculptra®, Perlane®, Restylane®, Radiesse® and Juvéderm® are a few of the safe and effective volume enhancing fillers that restore fullness to the specified areas. Juvéderm's Voluma™ XC, a type of hyaluronic acid, has recently been approved to add volume to mid-areas of the face and augment the cheeks.
- Soft tissue fillers are injected under the skin to add volume, provide better contour, smooth wrinkles, fill lines and hollow areas in the face and to augment the lips or cheeks for a younger, smoother appearance.
- State-of-the-art IPL(which stands for 'intense pulsed light') Photofacial and rejuvenation treatments offer outstanding results for complexion issues such as age spots, broken capillaries, rosacea and skin discoloration. A series of 3 - 5 treatments are ideal for optimal results.
- Photofacial/rejuvenation is used to treat the face, arms, hands, chest and legs.
- Patients must discontinue all retinol products, waxing, facial treatments and avoid the sun for at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- The HydraFacial™ resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin by providing cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration.
- This treatment is packed with antioxidants to improve the texture and appearance of your skin for a smoother, softer and more natural aesthetic.
- This is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that delivers instant results with little recovery time.
Juvèderm Voluma™ XC
- FDA-approved in October, 2013, to correct age-related volume loss in areas of the mid-face and cheeks. With Voluma™ XC, now injectable fillers patients are able to replace lost volume or add volume for better facial contour around the cheekbones.
- Voluma™ injectables use VYCROSS™ technology, which is a cohesive gel that is easily injected into the skin to minimize discomfort while providing natural and smooth contours to the facial features.
- VYCROSS™ technology has a higher viscosity that enables it to retain its molecular structure after treatment, and the results are long-lasting due to the higher resistance to degradation caused by free radicals and enzymes.
Laser Hair Removal
- Intense Pulsed Light [IPL] technology provides lasting hair removal on any area of the body. Using high energy pulses of light to remove unwanted hair from the face, back, legs, bikini line and other area without damaging any skin tissues.
- A cold gel is applied to the skin and the IPL is applied via a small hand piece across the targeted area. The skin absorbs the light and heats up—loosening the follicles so the hair eventually falls out. Multiple procedures will be needed to greatly reduce hair re-growth although you may notice an immediate improvement with thinner, finer hair growing back in.
- Using light strokes, the skin is massaged in the same direction of the lymph flow upwardly from the neck to stimulate lymphatic vessels that carry substances vital to the defense of the body and facilitate the removal of waste products. This procedure helps diminish excess fluid in the facial area, which results in a more contoured appearance.
- This non-invasive treatment deeply exfoliates the skin to reveal newer, healthier looking skin for a smoother complexion. It is the most natural and refined method to treat fine lines, superficial scars, blackheads, enlarged pores, sun damaged skin or uneven skin tones.
- The treatment involves two or three passes of the crystals over the skin, resulting in a gentle abrasion or polishing process. The number of treatments for optimal results varies, but may take anywhere from 5 - 12 treatments over the course of 2 - 3 weeks.
- This is the ideal “lunch-hour“ procedure to boost your skin's complexion and lessen signs of aging.
- Peels are designed as the basis of all good skin care and are tailored to target your specific skin care needs. We offer a selection of popular peels, but will customize the treatment based on the individual patient's areas of concern.
- The Obagi Blue Peel restores a tighter, smoother, more radiant appearance to the skin.
- The Obagi Radiance Peel improves a range of skin concerns including photo damage, skin resurfacing and overall improvement to skin's texture and tone.
- The Enhanced Jessner's Peel consists of a blend of three acids to assist in resurfacing the skin by reducing wrinkles, controlling acne, and evening out the skin tone as well as helping to decrease production of excess oil.
- The TCA Peel is the most aggressive of our peels and may cause slight discomfort, but will provide optimal results.
- Micro-pigmentation uses the latest technology of applying natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. This is a beneficial treatment for clients who are active and want to save time spent on applying makeup often. It is also good for individuals who have poor eyesight, those with allergies to makeup, or those who are physically unable to apply makeup. And it is appropriate for all who want to look their best all the time.
- Eyeliner, upper and lower eyeliner
- Eyeliner Enhancement
- Lip Liner
- Full Lip Color
- This series is designed specifically for patients who are having facial surgery. The Pre/Post-Operative Series of treatments includes a facial treatment and lymphatic drainage before or after the patient's surgical procedure.
Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System
- The Rejuvapen™ Microneedling System uses 9 precisely spaced micro needles to create smaller perforations in the epidermis layer of the skin to stimulate the body's natural response system and cell regeneration. The technology promotes collagen production and elastin repair to restore the skin to its smooth and taut texture.
- Rejuvapen™ helps with skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch mark and acne reduction, post-surgical scar reduction and issues of skin discoloration.
- This device can be used on the face, neck and all parts of the body. It will penetrate thick skin and is suitable for all skin types.
- Viora Reaction™ is an effective non-invasive technique to tighten and improve the appearance of the skin. Using painless, radio frequency based energy, Viora Reaction™ tightens loose and sagging skin for better contour and helps to decrease the appearance of cellulite.
- The device uses CORE™ technology to simultaneously increase blood circulation, stimulate lymphatic drainage and assist in shrinking fat cell volume. There is no recovery time needed.
- This treatment is ideal for treating cellulite for skin-tightening, aging or lax skin on the body and will decrease the appearance of stretch marks.
- Voluma™ XC is the newest facial filler injectable from Juvéderm® that is FDA-approved to add volume to areas of the mid-face and cheeks to provide better facial contour. For added volume, Voluma™ filler injectables will restore your appearance and enhance a smoother, more youthful skin texture.
- Waxing temporarily will remove hair from the areas such as the eyebrows, upper lip area, arms, under arms and legs.